Friday, December 20, 2013

Awesome Handmade Ornaments of 2013


I am always awed by the great handmade ornament tutorials that come out each year, so this year I decided to share some of my favorites from various blogs. All of these would make a great embellishment on a gift in place of a bow, or would make a great small gift themselves (I'm thinking of making some for gifts to go along with cards at the office this year)! Feel free to share links to some of your favorite handmade ornaments in the comments area below as well :)


I love this terrarium ornament from Farm Fresh Therapy. A great use for small succulents in the Winter months!



I'm obsessed with these cute (and super easy!) felt ribbon candy ornaments over at The Purl Bee. They are so bright and fun (did I mention easy?).



Speaking of easy, these Confetti ornaments from In a Creative Bubble fit the bill! You can change them up with about any confetti filling you like!



Our Nerd Home is one of my new favorite blogs, check out these nifty 8 bit ornaments they made this holiday season!



My ornament contribution this year is this adorable fox. Click over to get the full tutorial and download the pattern!

Have you made any ornaments you are especially proud of this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment